I am your… Business Start Up
We provide professional, quality services for individuals who wish to start their own business. Our comprehensive service portfolio can provide your accounting function through to marketing your business on line.
Between us, we’ve got all the advice, inspiration and practical help you need to turn a dream into a working, profitable business.
For the majority of people the idea of running a business remains a dream as they don’t know how to start. Many have an idea but they don’t know how to turn it in to an opportunity.
We can help you make that step to running and owning your business.
Unfortunately after the demise of Business Link there are fewer places to turn. There’s a lot to think about when starting your own business so you may need some support and guidance. That’s why we’re here to help.
We can assist you in 3 ways:
- Provide you with a ‘business in a box’ with everything you need from legals, accounts through to marketing.
- We will market your services under the I am your… umbrella once established
- We can provide you with any service you need to get your business off the ground.
Our services are developed to be quick, easy, and be cost effective over alternatives such as employing staff or searching for a number of services from a multitude of suppliers.
Starting your own business is an exciting challenge that could be the key that unlocks your true potential in life.
How We Can Help
We can provide assistance from the grass roots beginning of your business through to the development and expansion.
If you are unsure which direction you want to head with your idea we can register your business with Companies House, ensure you have the correct legals in place, and point you in the right direction to get a bank account established.
Key start up areas we can help with include but are not exclusive are:
- Business plans
- Company registrations
- Bank account
- Design – from business cards to logo
- Website development
- Accounting (book keeping, payroll, management accounts)
- Office premise locating
- HR and management
- Intellectual property
- Locating suppliers
Business support and mentoring
We understand that many businesses struggle when starting out, mainly due to a shortfall in knowledge and support. Our executive team has many years experience in the creation and development businesses. The team’s experience covers the broad spectrum from IT, Legals, Business Start Ups, Accounting, and Marketing. This means we know what works and what will work well for you.
- Full business mentoring and support
- Point you in the right direction for funding
- Ability to come under the I am your umbrella
- Wealth of business knowledge and experience
- Business start up packages that are tailored to meet your needs
- Pay as you go, many of our services offer a pay as you go service, you only pay for it when you need it. This saves you from being tied in to lengthy contracts saving you money.
- Businesses that use us benefit from our economies of scale. The I am your brand is widely recognised, we market the group at a high level and our partners receive the benefit of marketing activities that they might not be able to utilise on their own.
Key questions of New Business Start ups
Is running a business right for me?
Starting a new business can be both challenging and rewarding. There are many reasons why so many people start new businesses each year. I am your… can outline the key steps for starting a business as well as providing an insight into start-up trends.
Have an idea and not sure what to do?
Contact us! We have a lot of experience with running a variety of businesses; we know what works and what doesn’t. We can guide you through the whole process to turn your idea into a viable business.
Want the freedom to work for yourself?
We have all been employees, we are aware of the benefits and security this provides. However being an employee is also very restrictive, you are often not able to choose working hours, bring in new initiatives, or get to influence business direction. These are some of the key advantages of being self employed and running your own business. There is also the added benefit that you get a bigger percentage of what the business earns.
Where do I start in setting up a business?
When setting up and registering a company there are several different legal structures available. Whilst it may seem like a minefield we able to fully explain the pros and cons of all the options available. Whether you are forming a limited company, setting up a business partnership or registering as a sole trader, you will need to be aware of all the information before taking the next step.
Unlock your potential
If you have ever been stifled with a business idea, that eureka moment, you will know how frustrating it can be when you do not know where to turn. By starting your own business you are able to reach your full potential and achieve your goals and objectives. Even if you only have a base idea we can help you assess and turn it into a viable business opportunity.
Step by Step
We have set up a number of businesses so we know what steps you need to take and in which order to take them.
We have structured our packages to offer the business start up solution in an easy step by step way to ensure your business is established properly and in the quickest possible way.
Being part of I am your…
Business Services: Tailored to business start ups: we are able to offer any service a new business could need all under one roof. All our services can be tailored to providing exactly what you need when starting out.
Partner Opportunities: If you wish to establish your own business we provide the opportunity to use our brand whilst maintaining your individual business.
Franchise Opportunities: If you have a business idea but don’t know where to start we offer a ‘business in a box’.
10 Reasons Why
- You are your own boss
- You get to do what you’re interested in
- Your business = your deadlines
- Be creative, the only limit is your imagination
- It’s not that hard to start your own business
- It can be very profitable
- It’s varied, no two days are the same
- You can have a second career whilst your business gets off the ground
- Cut the commute, no long commutes to the office
- The big dream really can become reality