Do you comply with Health and Safety at work regulations?
We know it is sometimes very difficult to keep up with all the health and safetyregulations but this is something you cannot let lapse.
As an employer it is your responsibility to comply with health and safetyregulations and have the right health and safety policies in place.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you trained your staff in basic health and safety?
- When was the last time you reviewed your policies?
- Do you have written and up-to-date policies?
- How do you know when the law changes?
- Have you trained your staff?
If the answer to any of these questions is “No” and you have more than 5 employees you could be breaking the law.
Why not let ‘I am your health and safety’ take care of this for you either on a pay-as-you-go service or opt for a fixed monthly retainer.
- Provide you with up-to-date policies
- Review your own policies
- Provide staff training
- Manage your policies and training based on a fixed monthly retainer
Let us deal with all your health and safety regulations, training and policies while allowing you to concentrate on developing your business.
Health and Safety Training Courses
Training is a vital part of your legal obligations, a burden on your own internal resources and often difficult to manage and maintain.
I am your health and safety will ensure all your staff are fully trained, manage your staff training log, and more importantly, ensure that you, as and employer, are compliant with the law.
We can offer the following training courses:
CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health)
- Health and Safety Level 1&2
- Principles of Manual Handling
- Principles of COSHH
- Stress Awareness
- Risk assessment Principles and Practice Levels 2 & 3
- Level 1,2,3,4 Food Safety for Catering, (also HABC & RSPH)
- including refresher courses
- HACCP Level 2 + 3
IOSH (Institution of Safety & Health)
- Managing Safely (4days)
- NEBOSH General Certificate (also online)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH Fire and Risk Management
- Fire Awareness
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Level 3 + 5 Occupational Health and Safety