Design and Print Service
I am your… is now offering a print and design service for businesses in Hull, East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire. Whether you need us to design and print a full marketing campaign or just a simple batch of business card we make sure that we understand your business and aspirations before offering all your design and print needs.
By having a well designed business card or brochure is a great way to showcase your company in the best possible way whilst also boosting your potential for you to engage with your potential clients.
Understanding your business prior to any projects undertaken is vital as it helps us come up with creative designs quickly and efficiently, whereby, saving you time and money.
Communication between both parties is vital which is why we keep you in the loop all the time. We ensure that your thoughts and ideas are discussed, analysed and agreed every step of the way. This process is vital to all projects if we are to deliver the finished product/design on time.
Every job is important to us, small or large, and all projects undertaken are treated in the same.
Once we have a better understanding of your business and aspirations our creative team will then take a brief and oversee the whole design process though to production. We carry out all the work in house and nothing is passed to a 3rd party. This ensures we always have full control.
We are a creative, forward-thinking and innovative company that listens to your needs before communicating that message to your target market in an inspiring and engaging way.
Printing directly from a design we have created or alternatively from an existing design provided by you, we use our experience and expertise to advise on the best product for you.
- Digital – From business cards to brochures we can print your stationery and literature, personalising it if required.
- Direct – We can print onto almost any substrate; wood, glass, metal, plastics, up to 48mm thick ensuring maximum impact and the ‘wow’ factor every time.
- Large scale – Whatever your size requirement, we can deliver what you want, when you want it.
- White – We can incorporate a white ink option used either as a spot colour or additional colour to the 4 colour process
- Talk to us about installation – We may even be able to come and install it for you.
- Proofing – ISO standard colour proofing for 4 colour press. We have the technology for ensuring high quality colour processing and viewing.
- Print management – Our clients range from sole traders to international organisations – any company can reap the benefits of our expertise and knowledge of the print industry.