Why use business services?
Do you want to maximise your revenue and minimise your expenses? Do you want to have access to specialised skills and services? Do you want to concentrate more on your core business? Do you want to save money, and time?
If the answer is yes to any or all of the above questions, you might be interested in using our business services.
By coming to us you can access expert and skilled services without the hassle that sometimes come with employing staff. The services we provide may not be your core competency but if you can find a business solutions partner, like ‘I am your…’, who specialise in that particular business process then that partner will be able to provide a more proficient service.
By using us for your back office functions, such as transcription, credit control, debt collection and receptionists can significantly reduce your overheads whilst allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
By using our business services for your repetitive and time consuming tasks will allow you to spend more time focusing on ways of expand your core business model. When you are able to spend more time on your business as opposed to spending unproductive time on time exhausting tasks, you can clearly think and grow your business.
Having access to high-quality services at a cost-effective price is the biggest benefit to using a business solutions provider.
These are just a few other benefits.
Save Money, Save Overheads
- Releases capital for investment elsewhere in your business
- No PAYE costs
- No National Insurance costs
- No holiday and sickness costs
- No pension costs
- Savings on office overheads and computer maintenance
- Save time training staff
- No costs on employing temporary staff
- You only pay for the time used whereas office costs are incurred for idle time spent by employees
- Companies can expand without taking on extra staff
- Companies that carry out everything themselves have much higher expenses, all of which must be passed to the customer
- Fast turn around in your specified timeframe
- More office space
- Total flexibility
- Specialist trained staff in your industry/profession
- More time to focus on other aspects of your business and work that serves the customer
- Gives staff more time to manage their priorities more effectively and clearly
- Time saved on training new staff and temps
- Temps do not always live up to your expectations
- We use the same staff for your company just as though we were sat in your office
- Some companies have work that fluctuates and do not need staff permanently in the office
- Emergency cover for absences
- Avoid the cost of chasing technology